Gathering Materials

Some minor issues upon gathering image materials without nabbing off from the net. There's a suitable few.. but probably not enough/unsuitable images. I'm still looking through my own photo collection, but if I don't find enough I'll probably change the whole installation to vectorize rather than real images.

But if there's anyone reading this and have a few collection of their pics to spare to me, I would ever be sooooooo grateful. The following pics that most needed now are:
  • Environmental community service (plant tree, clean up beach, etc)
  • Nice Scenary (beach, forest, green, etc)
  • Recycle funs (e.g. crafting/using old materials into something new)

At the moment, those are what's need now, I'll post up later if I think of anymore.

1 comment:

Leen said...

i might have a green thing here or two .. i'm not sure if it's the right thing but msn me somewhere tomorrow and i'll show you .. ?

Post a Comment